With almost 40 years of research validation, Prepare/Enrich has proven
itself to be the most trusted, comprehensive relationship assessment for
couples at any stage of life.
The Prepare/Enrich assessment has been proven to decrease the risk of
divorce by 30%. (Stanley, Amato, Johnson & Markman, 2006) The
Prepare/Enrich assessment has been proven to increase relationship skills and
satisfaction. (Larson, J.H., Vatter, R.S., Galbraith, R.C., Holman, T.B. &
Stahmann, R.F. (2007), Knutson, L. & Olson, D.H. (2003), Worthington,
E.L., McCullough, M.E., Shortz, J.L., Mindes, E.J., Sandage, S.J. &
Chartrand, J.M. (1995)) Prepare/Enrich and components of the assessment
have been mentioned in over 1,200 peer-reviewed journal articles, making it
one of the most researched assessment tools.
Please reach us at SandralPrice@restorativetherapyservices.com to find more answers.
Below are FAQ’s for couples & professionals interested in learning and
using the assessment tools in their practice:
The dynamic assessment uncovers the specific strength and growth areas unique to each couple. With the help of their Facilitator or therapist, couples build on their strengths giving them the confidence to work on their specific growth areas. The assessment gives a clear path of your specific needs and informs the therapeutic process.
• Suitable for couples in all phases and stages of life
• Customizes to each couple, making it dynamic and in-depth
• Proven effectiveness and accuracy, with incredibly high levels of alpha reliability and validity
• Highlights strengths and uncovers opportunities for growth by measuring agreement and satisfaction across core and customized relationship topics
• The couple’s alignment on core areas such as communication and conflict resolution, as well as topics customized to their relationship phase and context
• The impact of family of origin experiences on each partner’s perception of the couple relationship
• Positive/negative feedback cycles affecting the relationship
• Which relationship areas to focus on and which to build upon
• Stress level of each partner
• Key personality similarities and differences
Becoming a certified Prepare/Enrich Facilitator provides you with the core knowledge and skills to confidently utilize Prepare/Enrich’s proven assessment and feedback resources. After the course you will be able to: • Prepare couples to take the assessment • Interpret the assessment insights • Give personalized feedback • Initiate meaningful discussion • Facilitate relationship skill-building exercises Se ofrecen talleres en Español
We love our customers, so feel free to call during normal business hours.
As a Prepare/Enrich Trainer, I can help you become a Certified Facilitator of the most trusted relationship assessment, so you can start showing couples the work that is crucial for growth within their unique relationship. Because your couples deserve a method that’s proven, and you deserve an assessment that lives up to your standards. Contact me for more information.